LinkedIn unveils new feature to help members find their dream job
Some of the highlights of this new feature are deeper job searches with the Advanced Search options by country and zip code, industry and function, focusing on open positions.
New Delhi: LinkedIn, the social network for professionals, has unveiled a new feature - LinkedIn Jobs, as per a blog post. LinkedIn's Vaibhav Goel elaborates that the new LinkedIn Jobs is an attempt at helping users find their dream job. The feature brings forth opportunities at companies, where a user has an "in", say, a first degree connection who can then refer him and thus, facilitate the first step in.
Among some of the highlights of this new feature are deeper job searches with the Advanced Search options by country and zip code, industry and function, focusing on open positions.
Goel adds that the new feature is a quicker way to view the latest jobs by surfacing new results from a user's saved searches. It also offers users easier access to "Jobs you may be interested in", so they can find opportunities based on the details on their LinkedIn profile. Also, users can click on the "Save Job" link on jobs they are interested in and keep track of them on their LinkedIn Jobs page.
Also, those subscribing to LinkedIn Job Seeker Premium will see that LinkedIn has added a new Advanced Search feature, so they can find jobs that meet their salary requirements. There are embedded tips, too, that LinkedIn claims can help users make most of their job search. LinkedIn will roll out the new feature to all their users around the world in the weeks to come.
A recent report revealed that LinkedIn has hit 200 million members across 200 countries and 19 language user groups. It was also revealed that approximately two new members joined LinkedIn every second. It took LinkedIn a while to get to this landmark figure. The site hit 100 million members nearly two years ago in March 2011.
To read more visit: www.tech2.com
- Official Emblem for U-17 Football World Cup Launched
- BCCI Has Been Unfair to Pakistan, Says Mudassar Nazar
- Pakistani Comedian's Take On Why India-Pakistan Should Not Go To War Is A Must Read
- Jeep Compass SUV Unveiled, India Launch in 2017
- Lisa Haydon Just Announced Her Marriage to Boyfriend Dino Lalvani
- Samsung Execs Meet DGCA Officials Over Galaxy Note 2 IndiGo Fire Incident
- Samsung Galaxy On8 with Android M, 3GB RAM Launched at Rs 15,900
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan