Liquid S1: Acer's first phablet with a 5.7-inch display announced
The Acer Liquid S1 runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and is powered by a quad-core 1.5 GHz processor.
New Delhi: Acer has launched its first phablet Liquid S1 at Computex 2013. The phablet has a 5.7-inch 1280 x 720 display.
The phone runs Android 4.2 Jelly Bean, and is powered by a quad-core 1.5 GHz processor. The smartphone supports 720p videos. It has 1GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The phone has dusl-SIM capabilities and has a microSD card slot.
Acer Float User Interface allows several app windows to stay open so users can multitask without having to back out of one app to work on another. A Float Caller notification ensures that users will not be interrupted by incoming calls that take over the full screen.
The phone has been designed for Asia and Europe, but the company has not yet announced as to when the device will be launched in India.
The Liquid S1 will start shipping in Q3 2013 in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia, UK and Germany, followed by Spain and Italy with a starting price of euro 349.
Recommended For You
- CLOSE SHAVEUmpire Paul Reiffel Retires Hurt After Being Hit by Bhuvneshwar Kumar's Throw
- VALUE FOR MONEYReliance Jio Impact: Airtel Launches Free Voice Calls And Data Packs
- Amazing VoiceThis Kolkata Security Guard's Golden Voice Is Winning Hearts On The Internet
- DEBU'TON'TKeaton Jennings: Another South African Comes Good For England
- Fascinating!The Circle Trailer: Emma Watson, Tom Hanks Starrer is Dark and Compelling