DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Listen to the 'Royal Prank' that has gone viral
News of Kate Middleton's pregnancy and her hospitalisation has generated a media frenzy all over the world.
News of Kate Middleton, the Duchess of Cambridge's pregnancy and her hospitalisation has generated a media frenzy all over the world with minute to minute updates about each and everything that one can imagine.
In what is being called "the best international scoop so far" by the Australian press, announcers Mel Greig and Michael Christian from radio station 2Day FM managed to convince hospital staff to put them through to the Kate's private nurse.
Despite an easily recognisable accent faking unconvincing impressions of Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles, the Australian duo were put through the ward where Kate is being treated and given details about how she was faring.
Well, now what can we say about the repercussions this will cause but the audio clip has now gone viral, listen in to find out what exactly happened.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet