Little girl exposes security flaw in iPhone 5s' fingerprint scanner
A Redditor's niece playfully breaches Apple's much touted Touch ID fingerprint security.
New Delhi: A security flaw - that might now seem obvious - in Apple's much touted Touch ID fingerprint sensor in Apple's just-announced iPhone 5s was brought to light via an image posted on Reddit by a user iZeeHunter. The image shows his little niece, with an impish laugh on her face, shattering Apple's claims of high-level security that the Touch ID fingerprint sensor would bring to the iPhone 5s.
While the image correctly highlights the security flaw, the phone shown in the image isn't an iPhone 5s but its predecessor, the iPhone 5 and the image was photographed using an HTC phone. The girl was instructed to "to do the evilest look there is" and iZeeHunter says he "didn't expect her to spawn the cutest satan ever spawned."
Recommended For You
- Nokia 3310 to be Launched Under Rs 5000: Here’s How it Will Look
- Football Legend Pele's Son to Serve Drug-related Prison Sentence
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology