Live blog: Facebook new newspaper-inspired News Feed unveiling
This is Facebook's second high-profile product event this year, following the rollout of its social search feature in January.
Facebook is all set to unveil a new look for its popular "news feed" today at its Menlo Park, California headquarters. The event will be Facebook's second high-profile product event this year, following the rollout of its social search feature in January. Live updates from the event.
- US Driver Fined $136 For Using Donald Trump's Cut-Out To Get Through Carpool Lane
- Pakistan Needs To Stop Terror From Its Soil: B'desh Envoy
- Race to White House is Real, Not Reality TV: Hillary Clinton
- UN Should Consider Declaring Pakistan a Terror State: Bangladesh Envoy
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- 'Daring Voice of India's Pride' at UNGA Wins Applause From AAP
- UNGA: Sushma Says Kashmir Integral Part of India; Asks Pakistan To Stop Dreaming
- Indian Minister Disowned UN Resolutions in Speech: Pakistan