Live blog: What's new in Facebook News Feed
This is Facebook's second high-profile product event this year, following the rollout of its social search feature in January.
Facebook is all set to unveil a new look for its popular "news feed" today at its Menlo Park, California headquarters. The event will be Facebook's second high-profile product event this year, following the rollout of its social search feature in January. Live updates from the event.
- Watch: Masand's Verdict On Tom Cruise's Jack Reacher: Never Go Back
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- BCCI Seeks Directives From Lodha Panel on Media Rights Tender
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul