DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Liaqat Shah's bail hearing case adjourned till Apr 25
The court declined to hear the bail plea saying the NIA court has jurisdiction in the case.
New Delhi: The bail hearing of alleged Hizbul Mujahideen operative Liaqat Shah has been adjourned to April 25. Earlier a court in New Delhi had asked the National Investigation Agency (NIA) to present Shah before the agency's court in Patiala House.
The court declined to hear the bail plea saying the NIA court has jurisdiction in the case. Shah was arrested from Gorakhpur in Uttar Pradesh on the March 20.
The Delhi Police had claimed he was plotting a major suicide attack during Holi in the national capital while the Jammu and Kashmir Police claimed he was on his way to surrender. The case was transferred to the NIA after the Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Omar Abdullah intervened.
Recommended For You
- Kangana-Ketan Battle: Another Filmmaker Accuses The Latter Of Hijacking His Film
- GST Effect: Ford Figo, Aspire, EcoSport Get Discounts Of Up To Rs 30,000
- Did Priyanka Just Talk About Her Relationship With SRK?
- Virat Kohli and Co Take Time Off After Practicing Hard in London
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong