Liz Hurley files for divorce from Arun Nayar
Hurley filed papers to dissolve her marriage to Nayar, four months after announcing their split.
London: British actress Elizabeth Hurley has filed for divorce from her Indian husband Arun Nayar citing his "unreasonable behaviour".
Hurley, 45, filed papers at London's High Court to dissolve her four-year-old marriage to Nayar yesterday, four months after announcing their split. The decision to formally end their union comes amid Hurley's burgeoning romance with Australian cricketer Shane Warne, the Daily Mail reported.
She decided to go public with her split from Nayar after she was photographed kissing Warne in a London hotel in mid-December.
"For the record, my husband Arun and I separated a few months ago. Our close family and friends were aware of this," Hurley wrote at that time.
The actress has been spotted out and about with Warne and even visited him in Australia on the Valentine's Day.
She, however, has denied rumours that she is planning to get married and settle in Australia.
"Apparently I'm getting married & moving to Australia. Wow, my fictional tabloid life is exciting! Breathlessly awaiting next instalment...," she tweeted. Nayar, however, seems to have already moved on from the split. He is reportedly dating model Kim Johnson, 25, in recent weeks.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Aamir Khan Is Unbeatable in Best Actor Category
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Nach Baliye 8: Judges to Contestants; Everything That You Need to Know About The Show
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1