Logitech launches the Touch Mouse M600 at Rs 3,999
Priced at Rs 3,999, it is a wireless mouse that features a touch surface.
New Delhi: Expanding its wireless portfolio, Logitech, one of the key providers of personal peripherals for computers and other digital platforms, has announced the launch of its "Touch Mouse M600" in India.
Priced at Rs 3,999, it is a wireless mouse that features a touch surface and lets users navigate intuitively with their fingers. It also lets users scroll, swipe and surf wherever their fingertips rest on the mouse.
The mouse has been ergonomically designed and is comfortable to hold. "People are becoming more accustomed to touch devices using fingertip gestures to navigate on their smartphones and tablets. Today, one wants the device to react to a touch of a fingertip," said Subrotah Biswas, Country Manager, Logitech India.
The device will be available in India from April 2012. The Touch Mouse M600 comes with a limited hardware warranty of 3 years.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance