Lohan accused of stealing $ 5,000 necklace
Lindsay was apparently spotted wearing the necklace while visiting a store
Los Angeles: Actress Lindsay Lohan is reportedly being investigated for a possible theft of a $ 5,000 necklace.
A Los Angeles judge is expected to issue a search warrant for police to find the piece of jewellery in the star's Venice Beach home, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"Lindsay is being accused of stealing a high-end jewellery, including a necklace," said one law enforcement source. "A search warrant was requested on Tuesday at the Airport Court to search Lindsay's house for the item of jewellery in question."
Lohan was spotted wearing the necklace while visiting a store.
"Lindsay has been photographed and there is video of her wearing the jewellery she is accused of stealing," the source added.
Recommended For You
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Premier League Champions Leicester City Sack Manager Claudio Ranieri
- Why Hidden Figures Deserves an Oscar For Being Relevant in Present Times
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Black Colour Variant to Be Available from March 1
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology