Lohan, Sheen cosy up at the premiere of 'Scary Movie 5'
Troubled stars Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were seen getting cosy on the Hollywood premiere of 'Scary Movie 5.'
London: Troubled stars Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were seen getting cosy on the Hollywood premiere of their upcoming film 'Scary Movie 5.'
Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, reunited for the film to play a dysfunctional couple with legal problems, reported Daily Mirror.
Lohan showed up late for the red carpet when the event was scheduled to close and just before the movie was about to start.
She also got a kiss from her co-star in front of photographers and said, "I'm taking care of myself."
The 'Mean Girls' star wore a sleek Dolce and Gabbana dress with caged black heels and side-swept hair to the screening.
She flew from New York to LA for the opening night and will be visiting the Coachella Festival before starting her 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab, which is slated to begin from May 2.
- Philippines President Duterte Does a U-turn, Says Won't Sever US Ties
- Reliance Jio 4G Speeds Slow? Here's What You Need to Know About Daily FUP
- US Has Few Good Options for Response to Philippine President Duterte
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back Review: Lacks Suspense, High-Adrenaline Thrills
- BSF Says 7 Pakistani Rangers, Terrorist Killed Along Jammu Border, Pak Denies
- 'Jack Reacher: Never Go Back' Review: The Film is Dull and Predictable
- For Dialogue, Pakistan Must Stop Infiltration on Border: Mehbooba Mufti
From Our Network
- AAP in new packaging: Is Swaraj India cloning old party by targeting Varun Gandhi?- FirstPost
- Senior SP leaders to mediate between Akhilesh Yadav and Mulayam Singh to resolve contentious issues - Pradesh18
- Did MLA Satyadev Katare die due to Assembly's 'bad vastu', asks Kailash Vijayvargiya - Pradesh18