Lohan, Sheen cosy up at the premiere of 'Scary Movie 5'
Troubled stars Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were seen getting cosy on the Hollywood premiere of 'Scary Movie 5.'
London: Troubled stars Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were seen getting cosy on the Hollywood premiere of their upcoming film 'Scary Movie 5.'
Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, reunited for the film to play a dysfunctional couple with legal problems, reported Daily Mirror.
Lohan showed up late for the red carpet when the event was scheduled to close and just before the movie was about to start.
She also got a kiss from her co-star in front of photographers and said, "I'm taking care of myself."
The 'Mean Girls' star wore a sleek Dolce and Gabbana dress with caged black heels and side-swept hair to the screening.
She flew from New York to LA for the opening night and will be visiting the Coachella Festival before starting her 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab, which is slated to begin from May 2.
- Delhi Minister Satyendra Jain Alleges BJP Conspiracy Behind Income Tax Notice
- Visitors Banned from Taking Photo, Video of Parliament House Complex
- Shoe Hurled at Rahul Gandhi in UP; He Blames BJP, RSS
- BJP Accuses AAP of Nepotism, Alleges it Gave Contractual Jobs to Volunteers
- SpaceX Chief Elon Musk Unveils Plans That Could Take Humans to Mars Very Soon
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away