DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lohan, Sheen cosy up at the premiere of 'Scary Movie 5'
Troubled stars Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were seen getting cosy on the Hollywood premiere of 'Scary Movie 5.'
London: Troubled stars Lindsay Lohan and Charlie Sheen were seen getting cosy on the Hollywood premiere of their upcoming film 'Scary Movie 5.'
Sheen, 47, and Lohan, 26, reunited for the film to play a dysfunctional couple with legal problems, reported Daily Mirror.
Lohan showed up late for the red carpet when the event was scheduled to close and just before the movie was about to start.
She also got a kiss from her co-star in front of photographers and said, "I'm taking care of myself."
The 'Mean Girls' star wore a sleek Dolce and Gabbana dress with caged black heels and side-swept hair to the screening.
She flew from New York to LA for the opening night and will be visiting the Coachella Festival before starting her 90-day court-ordered stint in rehab, which is slated to begin from May 2.
Recommended For You
- May 24, 2004: When Hussain Walked Into the Sunset On His Own Terms
- Aishwarya, Aaradhya Look Like Real Life Princesses In This Recent Photo
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sachin - A Billion Dreams: Virat Kohli & Co to Watch Movie Together
- Remembering Roger Moore: 7 Of His James Bond Performances