DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lohan to teach acting at homeless shelter
This exercise is a part of her community service
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is planning to teach acting to people at a homeless shelter as part of her community service.
The Los Angeles Downtown Women's Center want Lohan to help them in their theatre workshops, reports a website.
A spokeswoman said they were "extremely interested in having Lindsay contribute her talents".
"Lohan is interested and she believes it would be a perfect fit for her community service," said a source.
The 24-year-old was sentenced to 120 days in prison and 480 hours of community service last week for breaching the terms of her probation after allegedly stealing a $2,200 necklace from an upmarket jewellers.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- May 26, 1999: Ganguly, Dravid Put On a Show at Taunton
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics
- Idea 4G Services Launched in Mumbai With Invitation Offers, Promotional Tariffs