Lohan to teach acting at homeless shelter
This exercise is a part of her community service
Troubled actress Lindsay Lohan is planning to teach acting to people at a homeless shelter as part of her community service.
The Los Angeles Downtown Women's Center want Lohan to help them in their theatre workshops, reports a website.
A spokeswoman said they were "extremely interested in having Lindsay contribute her talents".
"Lohan is interested and she believes it would be a perfect fit for her community service," said a source.
The 24-year-old was sentenced to 120 days in prison and 480 hours of community service last week for breaching the terms of her probation after allegedly stealing a $2,200 necklace from an upmarket jewellers.
Recommended For You
- Virender Sehwag Predicts 3-0 or 3-1 Series Win for India Over Australia
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology