DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Team Anna to appear before Standing Committee
Team Anna member Kiran Bedi said that they have presented 32 amendments for Lokpal to the Standing Committee.
New Delhi: Anti-corruption activist Anna Hazare, who ended his vow of silence on Friday, is expected to attend the meeting of the Parliamentary Panel on the Lokpal Bill. It's the last day of consultations on Friday.
At the next meeting of the Lokpal commission, internal consultations to give the bill its final shape will start.
Congress General Secretary Rahul Gandhi had indicated his preference for constitutional status for the Lokpal Bill by sending a message through his NSUI representative.
The final bill is to be vetted by the Cabinet and is likely to be presented in the winter session of Parliament in December.
Team Anna member Kiran Bedi said that Team Anna has presented 32 amendments to the Standing Committee on Thursday. Team Anna will answer the committee's questions on Friday.
Recommended For You
- Not Just T20, Want to Do Well in Other Formats As Well, Says Krunal
- Maruti Suzuki Says Most Models to Have Automatic Transmission Options by 2020
- Spiderman: Homecoming Trailer Gives Detailed Glimpse of Vulture
- Prabhas-Anushka's Real Life Photos Are As Magical As Their Onscreen Chemistry
- 1st ODI: Morgan Slams Ton As England Crush South Africa