London Dreams breaks the barrier
The deal is the first to cross the Rs 100 crore mark.
New Delhi: Vipul Shah's London dreams is selling big. The worldwide distribution rights of the unshot film have been sold for Rs 120 crore.
The deal is the first to cross the Rs 100 crore mark. The film casts Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan and will be shot mainly in London. Indian Film Company say they have bought the rights on the basis of Vipul's track record.
- After Rita Bahuguna Joshi's Exit, More Congress Veterans Eye BJP
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Pierce Brosnan Thought He Was Endorsing A Tooth Whitener, Twitter Had A Field Day
- Pan Masala Row: Saddened to Know It Can Cause Cancer, Says Pierce Brosnan
- Watch: Karan Johar Reveals His Funniest Moments On Koffee With Karan
- Karan Johar Vs MNS: CM Fadnavis Turns Peacemaker
- Ranji Trophy, Group A: Mumbai 290/5 After Herwadkar Ton; Mukund Puts Tamil Nadu in Control
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit