London Dreams breaks the barrier
The deal is the first to cross the Rs 100 crore mark.
New Delhi: Vipul Shah's London dreams is selling big. The worldwide distribution rights of the unshot film have been sold for Rs 120 crore.
The deal is the first to cross the Rs 100 crore mark. The film casts Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan and will be shot mainly in London. Indian Film Company say they have bought the rights on the basis of Vipul's track record.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century