DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
London Dreams breaks the barrier
The deal is the first to cross the Rs 100 crore mark.
New Delhi: Vipul Shah's London dreams is selling big. The worldwide distribution rights of the unshot film have been sold for Rs 120 crore.
The deal is the first to cross the Rs 100 crore mark. The film casts Salman Khan and Ajay Devgan and will be shot mainly in London. Indian Film Company say they have bought the rights on the basis of Vipul's track record.
Recommended For You
- Reason For Aleem Dar's New Look Revealed
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi