DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Long hair is a problem : SRK
Shah Rukh Khan is already tired of his new look for 'Don 2'
Shah Rukh Khan, who has donned a new look in the sequel of his film Don 2, says it is a real problem to maintain long hair and wonders how girls manage them so easily.
"It's a real problem maintaining such strings of hairs attached. I haven't shaved for so many days. I have huge respect for women, but really want to ask them how they maintain their long hair," Shah Rukh told the media at the launch of a documentary his production house made on the 1960s epic film Mughal E Azam at the JW Marriot Hotel Thursday night.
Shah Rukh said he was waiting for the shooting of director Farhan Akhtar's Don 2 to wrap up so that he could get rid of the wig.
"I wake up in the morning and have to set it. I can't take a proper bath. They have to be washed with care. I am really, really looking forward to the shooting of Don 2 to wrap up," he said.
"My daughter tells me 'Papa I want to take you for a bath'. It's a huge problem. No sooner than the shooting of Don 2 finishes, I will take out this wig," the actor joked.
Recommended For You
- AB De Villiers Angry at 'Ball-Tampering' Inference
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Challenge is to Not Think About Defending Title, Says Virat Kohli