DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
'Lootera' is my best performance so far: Sonakshi
Sonakshi Sinha says 'Lootera' was a difficult but fulfilling experience.
Mumbai: Sonakshi Sinha says that stepping into the world of 1950s Kolkata for Vikramaditya Motwane's period romance 'Lootera' was a difficult but fulfilling experience.
The first look of the film, unveiled today, shows a black and white image of Sonakshi and actor Ranveer Singh together in a taxi.
Sonakshi saw rushes of the film and was absolutely blown by the rushes of 'Lootera', which is inspired by O Henry's famous story 'The Last Leaf'.
"Lootera has been the most difficult shooting experience for me so far. In terms of character, look, performance, locations. Everything had to be from an era I knew nothing about. There were times while shooting I would wake up and say to myself 'why am I doing this?'
"But when Vikramaditya showed me the trailer and a few rushes from the film, I had my answer right there. Every struggle was worth it. I loved what I saw, and I can safely say this is probably my best performance so far. I felt like I
was seeing another actress from another era on screen. Vikram had transformed me," Sonakshi said.
The intense love story is quite a departure for Sonakshi who, so far, has been part of Bollywood potboilers like 'Dabangg', 'Rowdy Rathore' and 'Son of Sardar'.
Recommended For You
- Sunny Deol Shares Son Karan Deol's Photo From His First Day at Shoot
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Sonam Kapoor's Recent Look At Cannes Is Giving Us Major Beach Envy
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- IPL 2017: Jos Buttler Does a Ranbir Kapoor to Celebrate Mumbai Indians Win