Lopez to lend voice in next 'Ice Age'
The singer-and-actress has been signed on to play Shira, a sabre toothed tiger
London: Singer Jennifer Lopez, Jeremy Renner, Drake and Wanda Sykes have signed up to appear in forthcoming animated sequel Ice Age: Continental Drift.
The singer-and-actress has been signed on to play Shira, a sabre toothed tiger who serves as a love interest for franchise regular Diego in new animated adventure, reports contactmusic.com.
Lopez is not the only new star to lend her voice to a character in the forthcoming film.
The Hurt Locker star Jeremy Renner is to play Gutt, who is described as a "self-styled master of the high seas", while Wanda Sykes and Keke Palmer are also committed to the project, though details of their roles have not yet been revealed.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology