DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Love, friendship and trauma in 'Mithai'
The makers of 'Mithai' say that the film makes a good mixture of love and friendship.
In 'Mithai', there are three characters. Two friends and a lover. A friend (male) scripts an idea to reform his friend (second male). However, this changes the course of things, leading to the trauma of the third one - a female. The makers of 'Mithai' say that the film makes a good mixture of love and friendship.
"We hope that this small film will eventually become big. The film is releasing on June 8," the producer says. Santosh, Prabha, Unnimaya, Vijaykumar are the main cast.
Directed by Anbu, this film's music is composed by Sabesh Murali.
Recommended For You
- Would Have Approached the 2003 World Cup Differently if T20s Existed Then: Tendulkar
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande