Love is painful, says actress Emma Watson
Emma Watson used to believe love was a 'pain' and admits she has had some bad experiences in the past.
London: Actress Emma Watson used to believe love was a 'pain' and admits she has had some bad experiences in the past.
The 22-year-old is currently dating student Will Adamowicz.
"When I started dating, I had this kind of 'Romeo and Juliet', fateful, romantic idea about love. It was almost that you were a victim - that there was a lot of pain involved and that was how it should be," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Watson as saying.
"Shakespeare said the course of true love never did run smooth and I had a sense it had to be painful. It was such a revelation to realise it shouldn't be that way and you get to choose who you love and who you give your heart to."
"The sad thing is you only learn from experience, so as much as someone can tell you things, you have to go out there and make your own mistakes in order to learn," she added.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Oscars 2017: 20 Lesser Known Facts About the Most Prestigious Film Awards
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion