Love triangle turns fatal for auto driver
CHENNAI: Police solved the murder of an autorickshaw driver, whose body was found with a neck injury in Thiruvanmiyur on Monday.<b..
CHENNAI: Police solved the murder of an autorickshaw driver, whose body was found with a neck injury in Thiruvanmiyur on Monday.
Inquiry showed that a simmering tension existed between the victim, A Harikrishnan (27) of Chidambaram Street, Mylapore, and his friend Ganeshwaran, a car driver.
Both were in love with the same girl from Thiruvanmiyur, JCP K P Shanmugharajeswaran told Express. On Sunday evening, when Harikrishnan went to meet his girlfriend on 3rd East Street in Thiruvanmiyur and Ganeshwaran also arrived at the spot with his brother Shakthi Kumar and friend Ramalingam.
There was a heated argument and Ganeshwaran whisked out a knife and stabbed Harikrishnan in the neck, killing him on the spot. Ganeshwaran, Shakthi Kumar and Ramalingam were arrested.
Recommended For You
- 'Virat Kohli Calling Me to Bowl at India Nets Biggest Achievement'
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Dangal Ahead of Others in Best Film Category
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years