DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Lucky Tamannah bags Shiva's next project
Anushka Shetty was to play the leading lady of Ajith's proposed film with Siva but finally Tamannah was chosen.
It was almost sure that Anushka Shetty was to play the leading lady of Ajith's proposed film with Siva of 'Siruthai' fame. But after a sudden turn of events an official announcement was made on Friday, declaring Tamannah as the movie heroine.
As per sources, Anushka was unable to allot the dates to Siva since she will keep busy with back to back projects in Kollywood and Tollywood.
However, since the film is already being delayed due to various reasons, the producer and the director are not ready for any further delay and so have opted to cast Tamannah.
Reasons define that because Tamannah had played the heroine of 'Siruthai', directed by Siva, the director felt she would do justice to the offered role.
Recommended For You
- Dangal All Set To Beat Baahubali 2 At The Box Office, Earns 1523 Cr Worldwide
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Manchester Arena Terror Attack: All You Wanted to Know About Ariana Grande
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO