Lucky Tamannah bags Shiva's next project
Anushka Shetty was to play the leading lady of Ajith's proposed film with Siva but finally Tamannah was chosen.
It was almost sure that Anushka Shetty was to play the leading lady of Ajith's proposed film with Siva of 'Siruthai' fame. But after a sudden turn of events an official announcement was made on Friday, declaring Tamannah as the movie heroine.
As per sources, Anushka was unable to allot the dates to Siva since she will keep busy with back to back projects in Kollywood and Tollywood.
However, since the film is already being delayed due to various reasons, the producer and the director are not ready for any further delay and so have opted to cast Tamannah.
Reasons define that because Tamannah had played the heroine of 'Siruthai', directed by Siva, the director felt she would do justice to the offered role.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Heaviest Defeats for India at Home Since 1987
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- Vijay Hazare Trophy: MS Dhoni Scores 43 But Jharkhand Loses to Karnataka
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines