Lucky Tamannah bags Shiva's next project
Anushka Shetty was to play the leading lady of Ajith's proposed film with Siva but finally Tamannah was chosen.
It was almost sure that Anushka Shetty was to play the leading lady of Ajith's proposed film with Siva of 'Siruthai' fame. But after a sudden turn of events an official announcement was made on Friday, declaring Tamannah as the movie heroine.
As per sources, Anushka was unable to allot the dates to Siva since she will keep busy with back to back projects in Kollywood and Tollywood.
However, since the film is already being delayed due to various reasons, the producer and the director are not ready for any further delay and so have opted to cast Tamannah.
Reasons define that because Tamannah had played the heroine of 'Siruthai', directed by Siva, the director felt she would do justice to the offered role.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Review: Genuinely Moving Drama With Terrific Performances by its Leads
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Movie Review: Soulfully Acted, It'll Strike a Chord With The Audience
- RBI Staff's Rangoli Tribute To Raghuram Rajan Is Perfect
- Gold Takes Gains Forward, Up Rs 232 on Global Cues
- Dhanteras Buying Fails to Lift Gold; Falls Rs 110
- Dhanteras: Festival of Wealth
- Heavy traffic jams reported in Delhi on Dhanteras
- Gold sales jump about 20 per cent for Diwali: Trade body