Macho Mastana, Rs 7 cr, is costliest Bengali film
Actress Pooja Bose said she was ecstatic about the most expensive Bengali feature film made till date.
Kolkata: Popular television actress and model Pooja Bose said she was ecstatic about her debut Bengali movie -- the most expensive Bengali feature film made till date.
"I am very happy to be the part of the team. I have always dreamt of working in a Bengali film which has now has come true," the bong beauty said here.
The movie, 'Macho Mastana', with a budget of Rs 7 crore will see popular Bengali star Hiraan essaying the title role with Bose playing his love interest. The film is slated to release in March.
Bose, an established telly star, has played key roles in several popular serial including 'Kahaani Humaaray Mahaabhaarat Ki' and 'Tujh Sang Lagai Sajana'.
She has also worked in a Hindi film alongside Manisha Koirala.
"Pooja is perfect of blend of glamour and her knowledge about acting is very sound, she does her homework very well," Reshmi Mitra, the director of the film, said.
The glamorous actress has also worked in a Telegu film, 'Veedu Thenda'. She will be also seen in another upcoming Bengali film, 'Diwana Holo Mon', again with Hiraan.
Recommended For You
- Bye-Bye 'Boom Boom' as Shahid Afridi Ends International Career
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- IPL 2017: Mitchell Starc Ends Association With Virat Kohli and Co.
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner