DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Madhuri is just like legendary actress Madhubala, says Jackie Shroff
Jackie Shroff says nobody in filmdom can match Madhuri Dixit's grace.
Mumbai: Jackie Shroff says nobody in filmdom can match Madhuri Dixit's grace.
"The grace she has, I don't think I have seen in any other actress. She is a legendary artist," said the 53-year-old who was paired with her in 'Khalnayak' and '100 Days'.
"She (Madhuri) is just like the (late) legendary actress Madhubala, whom people liked a lot. She is a very beautiful dancer and has a beautiful smile," he added.
Jackie and Madhuri also featured together in the cast of films like 'Ram Lakhan', 'Tridev', 'Parinda', 'Sangeet', and 'Devdas'.
Recalling one of the scenes from Subhash Ghai directed 1989 hit 'Ram Lakhan', Jackie said: "In 'Ram Lakhan', she played my 'bhabhi' (sister-in-law) and she performed very beautifully on the song 'O Ram ji'."
Madhuri was paired with Anil Kapoor, who played Jackie's younger brother, in the movie.
"It was a difficult shot... In the song, I was sitting there and Anilji's girlfriend and my bhabhi (Madhuri) had to sing the song 'Ram ji'," he added.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy 2017: Virat Kohli and Co Arrive in London
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere