Madhya Pradesh: 20-year-old rapes classmate
According to the girl, the accused raped her, shot a video of her and then threatened to circulate it.
Indore: A college girl has alleged that her friend, a classmate, raped her. 20 year-old Ravi Verma, the accused, was remanded in police custody by the magistrate's court here on Friday.
Khajrana police station in-charge Dilraj Singh Baghel said that the girl was friendly with Verma for the last one and half years. According to her, Verma raped her on December 26.
He also shot a video clip of her, threatening to circulate it if she went to the police.
Recommended For You
- Sachin Tendulkar Says Virat Kohli and Boys Will Come Back Hard
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- Rangoon Movie Review: It's Overlong, Indulgent to the Point of Exhaustion