Madhya Pradesh: 20-year-old rapes classmate
According to the girl, the accused raped her, shot a video of her and then threatened to circulate it.
Indore: A college girl has alleged that her friend, a classmate, raped her. 20 year-old Ravi Verma, the accused, was remanded in police custody by the magistrate's court here on Friday.
Khajrana police station in-charge Dilraj Singh Baghel said that the girl was friendly with Verma for the last one and half years. According to her, Verma raped her on December 26.
He also shot a video clip of her, threatening to circulate it if she went to the police.
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan
- Indus Water Treaty: Blood and Water Cannot Flow Together, Says PM Modi
- Erapalli Prasanna Consider R Ashwin Best Spinner in World
- Ajit Doval, Jaishankar Attend Indus Waters Treaty Meet Chaired by PM Modi
- Hillary Vs Trump: US Dollar Declines Before Presidential Debate
- US Presidential Debate Live: I Have Experience, Says Hillary on Trump's 'Presidential Look' Jibe at Her
- US Presidential Candidates Neck and Neck as They Go Toe-To-Toe
- Debate Night: Clinton, Trump Set For High-Stakes Showdown