DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Madhya Pradesh: Woman beats up BJP leader with slipper
According to sources, when the BJP leader misbehaved with the woman, she took out her slipper and thrashed him.
Dindori: A local BJP leader was allegedly beaten by a woman with a slipper in front of the district collectorate in Dindori after she was "forcibly" evicted from his house which he had rented to her, police said. Krishna Parmar, also the vice chairman of Dindori Zila Panchayat, was thrashed by the woman on Saturday. He retaliated by beating her with his shoes, they said.
According to police, the woman was living as a tenant in Parmar's house. However, a couple of days back, she was forcibly evicted. On Saturday, the woman reached the district collectorate where Minister in-charge for Dindori, Devi Singh Sayyam, was chairing a meeting. When Parmar came out of the office after the meet, both of them exchanged heated arguments over the issue.
According to sources, when Parmar misbehaved with the woman, she took out her slipper and thrashed the BJP leader. Later, he also beat the woman with shoes. Though on the complaint of Parmar, police have registered a case against the woman, no action has been taken against her.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Is 'Ambedkar Touch' in Kaala Poster a Political Outreach by Rajinikanth?
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users