Madhya Pradesh: Woman gangraped in hospital
Three hospital sweepers followed the women when she went to the toilet and allegedly raped her.
Sagar: A woman was allegedly gangraped by three sweepers at a district hospital where she had gone for treatment of her baby. The incident, which occurred on Saturday, came to light when the woman along with her husband filed an FIR with Gopalganj police station.
Police on Monday said the three sweepers followed her when she went to the toilet and allegedly raped her while threatening to murder her. The woman had gone to the district hospital for treatment of her baby.
City Superintendent of Police Pramod Sonkar said that all the three accused -- Rahul, Sunny and Sachin -- were arrested. Condemning the incident, Leader of the Opposition in Madhya Pradesh assembly Ajay Singh on Monday said that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had talked about guaranteeing the safety and dignity of woman but "he has failed to do anything in this regard" and demanded the government take steps to ensure that such incidents do not recur.
- Unknown Person Files Income Tax Return in Kareena Kapoor's Name
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Box Office Collection Crosses Rs 21 Crore on Day 1
- Directors Trust Me Because I am a Curious Actor: Sushant Singh Rajput
- Dhoni Applauds Sushant Singh Rajput's Performance In MS Dhoni: The Untold Story
- Cauvery Row: Karnataka Firm, Calls Legislature Session to Decide on SC Order
- Cauvery Row: Opposition Asks Govt Not to Release Water to Tamil Nadu
- Honest Officers Being Removed Systematically: Kejriwal
- Cauvery Row: Siddaramaiah Chairs All-Party Meet, Gowda Sits on Dharna