Madhya Pradesh: Woman gangraped in hospital
Three hospital sweepers followed the women when she went to the toilet and allegedly raped her.
Sagar: A woman was allegedly gangraped by three sweepers at a district hospital where she had gone for treatment of her baby. The incident, which occurred on Saturday, came to light when the woman along with her husband filed an FIR with Gopalganj police station.
Police on Monday said the three sweepers followed her when she went to the toilet and allegedly raped her while threatening to murder her. The woman had gone to the district hospital for treatment of her baby.
City Superintendent of Police Pramod Sonkar said that all the three accused -- Rahul, Sunny and Sachin -- were arrested. Condemning the incident, Leader of the Opposition in Madhya Pradesh assembly Ajay Singh on Monday said that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had talked about guaranteeing the safety and dignity of woman but "he has failed to do anything in this regard" and demanded the government take steps to ensure that such incidents do not recur.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Shekhar Suman Takes a Dig at Kangana Ranaut, Twitteratis Shut Him up Perfectly