DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Madhya Pradesh: Woman gangraped in hospital
Three hospital sweepers followed the women when she went to the toilet and allegedly raped her.
Sagar: A woman was allegedly gangraped by three sweepers at a district hospital where she had gone for treatment of her baby. The incident, which occurred on Saturday, came to light when the woman along with her husband filed an FIR with Gopalganj police station.
Police on Monday said the three sweepers followed her when she went to the toilet and allegedly raped her while threatening to murder her. The woman had gone to the district hospital for treatment of her baby.
City Superintendent of Police Pramod Sonkar said that all the three accused -- Rahul, Sunny and Sachin -- were arrested. Condemning the incident, Leader of the Opposition in Madhya Pradesh assembly Ajay Singh on Monday said that Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan had talked about guaranteeing the safety and dignity of woman but "he has failed to do anything in this regard" and demanded the government take steps to ensure that such incidents do not recur.
Recommended For You
- New 2017 Maruti Suzuki Dzire First Drive Review: Does it Aspire to Amaze You?
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere