Madonna gets affectionate with ex-husband Sean Penn
Madonna thanked Penn for coming to the event and he thanked her right back by kissing her on the cheek.
New York: Pop star Madonna greeted ex-husband Sean Penn with an unusually affectionate embrace when they met at a party here.
They were married for four years before parting ways in 1989. But they looked like a new couple at the party organised by Steven Klein, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Madonna was dressed in a tight black dress with curled blonde locks and bright red lipstick and Penn was dressed in a black suit, black tie and white shirt.
After taking a few photos together, Madonna thanked Penn for coming to the event and he thanked her right back by kissing her on the cheek.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone
- Oscars 2017: Why The Sudden Criticism For La La Land Is Disappointing
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- Malayalam Actor Prithiviraj Writes Powerful Post Apologising for Misogyny in Films
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology