DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Madonna gets affectionate with ex-husband Sean Penn
Madonna thanked Penn for coming to the event and he thanked her right back by kissing her on the cheek.
New York: Pop star Madonna greeted ex-husband Sean Penn with an unusually affectionate embrace when they met at a party here.
They were married for four years before parting ways in 1989. But they looked like a new couple at the party organised by Steven Klein, reports dailymail.co.uk.
Madonna was dressed in a tight black dress with curled blonde locks and bright red lipstick and Penn was dressed in a black suit, black tie and white shirt.
After taking a few photos together, Madonna thanked Penn for coming to the event and he thanked her right back by kissing her on the cheek.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet