Madonna to welcome New Year in Rajasthan village
Madonna will celebrate New Year with her husband and son at a private resort in a village.
Jodhpur: Pop star Madonna will ring in the New Year along with her husband and son at a private heritage resort at a non-descript village, 150km from here.
Soon after reaching here from the Maldives by a chartered plane, Madonna reached Dechu village where she will have a night's stay before moving to Jaisalmer on Tuesday.
Earlier, the plane carrying Madonna, who is also accompanied by five family friends, landed at Jaipur airport on Monday afternoon, Airport Director Anju Agarwal said.
The singing sensation is in Rajasthan on a five to six-day programme. which will see her touring Jodhpur and Udaipur also, sources said.
Recommended For You
- Oppo F3 Plus Review: The Super Selfie 6-inch Mega Smartphone For Rs 30,990
- Xiaomi Redmi 4A Review: An Affordable Redmi 3S Facelift
- India Isn't Comfortable With Women Who Are Unapologetic About Their Sexuality: Swara Bhaskar
- 7 Films That Made Kangana Ranaut the Star That She Is
- Steven Smith Smitten by Picturesque Dharamsala Stadium