Madonna's homeless brother Ciccone arrested
Ciccone has lived as a homeless person for over three years now. He recently blamed Madonna for his situation.
London: Pop diva Madonna's homeless brother has been arrested and suffered nine stitches while resisting the arrest.
Police were called to the Grand Traverse County Civic Center in Michigan after 56-year-old Anthony Gerard Ciccone refused to leave the bathroom and began harassing staff, reported Daily Mirror.
"He pulled away, turned around and confronted the female officer in an aggressive manner. She turned him around and brought him to the ground, which is when he struck his face on the bathroom floor," Police Captain Brian Heffner said after the incident.
Ciccone has lived as a homeless person for over three years now. He recently blamed his 54-year-old sister for his situation.
Recommended For You
- Trapped Trailer Featuring Rajkummar Rao Will Leave You Intrigued
- MS Dhoni Travels By Train After 13 Years
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- Range Rover Velar to be Unveiled on March 1, Will Sit between the Evoque and Sport Models
- Akshay Kumar's Jolly LLB 2 Crosses Rs 100 Crore-mark in India