Madras Talkies responds to 'Kadal' distributors
Madras Talkies put out a press release in response to the demands of 'Kadal's distributors.
The distributors of Maniratnam's 'Kadal' demanded compensation for their loss investing in the movie and complained to the producers, Madras Talkies about this recently. The producers remained quite for a while much to the anguish of the distributors.
But now, Madras Talkies put out a press release in response to the demands of the distributors. This release states that the film's distribution rights were sold to Gemini Industries and Imaging Ltd. Legally back in March 2012 on a Minimum Guarantee basis. And so, Madras Talkies aren't the only one that one should be talking to, Gemini Industries are also in the loop.
Now between the war of words one has to wait and see whether teh distributors will leave it at that or take the case to Gemini Industries and demand compensation for loss.
Recommended For You
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- BKD: Varun- Alia Bring Back Desi Vibes in Aashiq Surrender Hua
- Oscars 2017: Of Androgynous Fashion Moments at Red Carpets
- Rangoon Review: Kangana Shines in This War-Time Romance