Madras Talkies responds to 'Kadal' distributors
Madras Talkies put out a press release in response to the demands of 'Kadal's distributors.
The distributors of Maniratnam's 'Kadal' demanded compensation for their loss investing in the movie and complained to the producers, Madras Talkies about this recently. The producers remained quite for a while much to the anguish of the distributors.
But now, Madras Talkies put out a press release in response to the demands of the distributors. This release states that the film's distribution rights were sold to Gemini Industries and Imaging Ltd. Legally back in March 2012 on a Minimum Guarantee basis. And so, Madras Talkies aren't the only one that one should be talking to, Gemini Industries are also in the loop.
Now between the war of words one has to wait and see whether teh distributors will leave it at that or take the case to Gemini Industries and demand compensation for loss.
- US Condemns Terror Attack in Pakistan's Quetta
- AASU Threatens to Foil BJP's Move to Extend Citizenship to Minority Communities From Pak, Bangladesh
- Amazon Great Indian Festive Sale: Top 5 Deals on Smartphones
- Ranji Trophy, Group B: Rajasthan Bowl Assam Out for 69, Record Innings Win
- Triple Talaq a Religious Issue, PM Has No Right to Intervene: AIMPLB's Jilani
- People Celebrated Choti Diwali After Surgical Strikes, says PM Modi
- PM Modi Urges People to Break out of SP-BSP Stranglehold in UP
- PM Modi Bats for Women's Rights, Wants Practice of Triple Talaq to go