DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Magnitude 5.9 quake hits Japan's Kanto region
The quake, which occurred at 11:19 am (0219 GMT) with its focus in Tochiigi prefecture.
Tokyo: A magnitude 5.9 earthquake jolted Japan's Kanto region on Saturday, said the Japan Meteorological Agency.
The quake, which occurred at 11:19 am (0219 GMT) with its focus in Tochiigi prefecture, was strongly felt in Tokyo, Xinhua reported.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage to properties.
No tsunami warning was issued.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- 'Anil Kumble, Virat Kohli Not On Same Page About Pay Hike'
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Rishabh Pant Adds New Mercedes to His Garage After IPL Heroics