Magnitude 5.9 quake hits Japan's Kanto region
The quake, which occurred at 11:19 am (0219 GMT) with its focus in Tochiigi prefecture.
Tokyo: A magnitude 5.9 earthquake jolted Japan's Kanto region on Saturday, said the Japan Meteorological Agency.
The quake, which occurred at 11:19 am (0219 GMT) with its focus in Tochiigi prefecture, was strongly felt in Tokyo, Xinhua reported.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage to properties.
No tsunami warning was issued.
Recommended For You
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- President Trump May Inspire Jimmy Kimmel's Oscars Monologue
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- New Audi A4 30 TFSI Review: It is Powerful and Environment Friendly
- Ross Taylor Achieves Milestone ODI Century