DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Magnitude 7.5 quake hits off Guatemala's Pacific Coast
The US Geological Survey said the epicenter of the earthquake was about 45 km southwest of Champerico, Guatemala.
Washington: A magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck off Guatemala's Pacific Coast on Wednesday, the US Geological Survey said.
The temblor was centered about 28 miles (45 km) southwest of Champerico, Guatemala, at depth of 20.5 miles (33 km), USGS said. The quake was originally reported at a magnitude of 7.3.
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center did not issue a tsunami warning.
Recommended For You
- Champions Trophy: All-out Aggression Will Not Work In English Conditions, Says Kedar
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- Jab We Met, Chak De! India and Other Films That Turn 10 in 2017
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan