Magnitude 7.5 quake hits off Guatemala's Pacific Coast
The US Geological Survey said the epicenter of the earthquake was about 45 km southwest of Champerico, Guatemala.
Washington: A magnitude 7.5 earthquake struck off Guatemala's Pacific Coast on Wednesday, the US Geological Survey said.
The temblor was centered about 28 miles (45 km) southwest of Champerico, Guatemala, at depth of 20.5 miles (33 km), USGS said. The quake was originally reported at a magnitude of 7.3.
The Pacific Tsunami Warning Center did not issue a tsunami warning.
Recommended For You
- IPL 2017: Ben Stokes Excited to Be Part of MS Dhoni's Team
- Nokia 8 in Black, Grey Colours Listed Ahead of Launch
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- Films You Need To Watch Before Tuning Into Oscars 2017
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More