Maha: Woman constable suspended for hurling shoe at senior
The woman constable alleged that her senior had sent her lewd messages on her cellphone.
Aurangabad: A woman constable, who allegedly hurled a shoe at a senior police officer, who had allegedly sent her lewd messages on her cellphone, has been suspended, officials said. The woman constable threw the shoe at Assistant Commissioner of Police (ACP) Naresh Meghrajani on Thursday night while alleging that he had sent her lewd messages on her cellphone.
She had earlier filed a complaint that three police officials had sent her vulgar SMSes, including ACP Meghrajani and another ACP Sandeep Bhajibhakare. Later, police had conducted a probe into the allegations and had registered a case against Bhajibhakare and also transferred him to Ratnagiri.
On Thursday night, the woman police personnel allegedly hurled a shoe at Meghrajani at the Commissionerate following which Aurangabad Commissioner of Police Sanjay Kumar suspended her. The woman then went and submitted a complaint in the Begumpura police station that Meghrajani abused her.
Recommended For You
- HIL 2017 Live Updates: Kalinga Lancers vs UP Wizards, Semi-final
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Alia Is Ahead of Sonam in Best Actress Category
- AB de Villiers Breaks Sourav Ganguly's Record
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category