Maharashtra board class XII results declared
The overall passing percentage in the state is 79.95. The passing percentage for girls is 84.06, compared to 76.62 of boys.
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education today declared the XII exam results, which once again saw girls outshining boys.
The overall passing percentage in the state is 79.95. The passing percentage for girls is 84.06, compared to 76.62 of boys. Results for all the nine divisions - Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Latur and Konkan - were simultaneously declared.
Over 10.88 lakh students appeared in the Class XII exam this year. The division wise number of candidates registered, appeared for exam, passed and the passing percentage is as follows:
Pune-186713, 185287, 151769, 81.91; Nagpur-135410, 134350, 98215, 73.10; Aurangabad- 97894, 96086, 81925, 85.26; Mumbai -267818, 266449, 204655, 76.81; Kolhapur- 105385, 104567, 87981, 84.14; Amravati- 86371, 85175, 70003, 82.19; Nasik- 130006, 129102, 102004, 79.01; Latur- 60528, 59140, 49404, 83.54; and Konkan- 28584, 28497, 24474, 85.88.
The overall figures for the state are: 1098709, 1088653, 870430 and 79.95.
- Debit Card Fraud: Jaitley Seeks Report, Says Aim is to Contain Damage
- BCCI vs Lodha: SC Limits BCCI's Financial Powers, Asks Panel to Appoint Auditor
- Timeline of Criminal Defamation Case Filed Against Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- HC Dismisses Kejriwal's Plea to Stay Defamation Case Filed by Arun Jaitley
- Nintendo Switch: Here's Why Twitterati is Relating The Game Console to Porn
- Nintendo Switch Home And Handheld Gaming Modular Console Released
- Bigg Boss 10: Antara Biswas Wants to Grab Salman Khan's Attention
- Salman Khan Dropped as Thums Up Ambassador by Coca Cola