DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maharashtra board class XII results declared
The overall passing percentage in the state is 79.95. The passing percentage for girls is 84.06, compared to 76.62 of boys.
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education today declared the XII exam results, which once again saw girls outshining boys.
The overall passing percentage in the state is 79.95. The passing percentage for girls is 84.06, compared to 76.62 of boys. Results for all the nine divisions - Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Latur and Konkan - were simultaneously declared.
Over 10.88 lakh students appeared in the Class XII exam this year. The division wise number of candidates registered, appeared for exam, passed and the passing percentage is as follows:
Pune-186713, 185287, 151769, 81.91; Nagpur-135410, 134350, 98215, 73.10; Aurangabad- 97894, 96086, 81925, 85.26; Mumbai -267818, 266449, 204655, 76.81; Kolhapur- 105385, 104567, 87981, 84.14; Amravati- 86371, 85175, 70003, 82.19; Nasik- 130006, 129102, 102004, 79.01; Latur- 60528, 59140, 49404, 83.54; and Konkan- 28584, 28497, 24474, 85.88.
The overall figures for the state are: 1098709, 1088653, 870430 and 79.95.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Shikhar Dhawan Turn on Delhi Swag in London
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users