Maharashtra board class XII results declared
The overall passing percentage in the state is 79.95. The passing percentage for girls is 84.06, compared to 76.62 of boys.
Mumbai: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education today declared the XII exam results, which once again saw girls outshining boys.
The overall passing percentage in the state is 79.95. The passing percentage for girls is 84.06, compared to 76.62 of boys. Results for all the nine divisions - Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Amravati, Aurangabad, Kolhapur, Latur and Konkan - were simultaneously declared.
Over 10.88 lakh students appeared in the Class XII exam this year. The division wise number of candidates registered, appeared for exam, passed and the passing percentage is as follows:
Pune-186713, 185287, 151769, 81.91; Nagpur-135410, 134350, 98215, 73.10; Aurangabad- 97894, 96086, 81925, 85.26; Mumbai -267818, 266449, 204655, 76.81; Kolhapur- 105385, 104567, 87981, 84.14; Amravati- 86371, 85175, 70003, 82.19; Nasik- 130006, 129102, 102004, 79.01; Latur- 60528, 59140, 49404, 83.54; and Konkan- 28584, 28497, 24474, 85.88.
The overall figures for the state are: 1098709, 1088653, 870430 and 79.95.
- PM Narendra Modi to Review Border Situation in CCS Meet Today
- Kareena Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan Make The Most Stylish Couple; Here's The Proof
- US Asks Pakistan to Take Action Against Terrorist Outfits
- Indian Army's Surgical Strike Across LoC Was Carefully Measured: Experts
- We Have the Right To Defend Ourselves: Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore
- Pakistan Need To Be Taught A Lesson: Venkaiah Naidu
- Pakistan Violates Ceasefire Again in J&K's Akhnoor District
- 'MS Dhoni: The Untold Story' Movie Review: First Day, First Show