DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maharashtra: Father-in-law arrested for raping woman
The woman's husband and mother-in-law have also been booked for allowing the accused to rape her.
Beed: An elderly man was on Wednesday arrested for allegedly raping his daughter-in-law for about three years at a village in Maharashtra's Beed, police said. The wife of the accused, Bhamabai Thorve, was also arrested for allowing her husband to rape their daughter-in-law.
55-year-old Sampat Baburao Thorve, a resident of Solapurwadi village in Ashti tehsil, raped the 23-year-old woman several times between 2009 till May 2012, police said. The woman's husband, Bibhishan, also allowed his father to sexually assault his wife, as per the complaint filed by the victim on Tuesday.
A case has been registered against the victim's husband and in-laws, police said, adding that the victim's husband is yet to be arrested.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi