DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maharashtra: Father-in-law arrested for raping woman
The woman's husband and mother-in-law have also been booked for allowing the accused to rape her.
Beed: An elderly man was on Wednesday arrested for allegedly raping his daughter-in-law for about three years at a village in Maharashtra's Beed, police said. The wife of the accused, Bhamabai Thorve, was also arrested for allowing her husband to rape their daughter-in-law.
55-year-old Sampat Baburao Thorve, a resident of Solapurwadi village in Ashti tehsil, raped the 23-year-old woman several times between 2009 till May 2012, police said. The woman's husband, Bibhishan, also allowed his father to sexually assault his wife, as per the complaint filed by the victim on Tuesday.
A case has been registered against the victim's husband and in-laws, police said, adding that the victim's husband is yet to be arrested.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- GST Impact – Mercedes Announces Price Reduction by Upto 9%
- Champions Trophy 2017: Yuvraj Suffering from Fever, Says Reports