Maharashtra: Friend rapes teenage student
He also made obscene MMS clips of her and circulated it among his friends and relatives.
Beed: A man raped a 19-year-old nursing college student on the false pretext of marrying her, police said. The accused Vivek Bhaskarrao Khedkar (24) sexually abused the girl twice in December 2012 and January 2013.
He also made obscene MMS clips of her and circulated it among his friends and relatives, they said. After a complaint by the rape survivor, a case was registered against Vivek under section 376, 509, 323, 500, 501, 504 of IPC, Atrocity act Section 3 (1) (12), 3(2) and information Technology (IT) Act Section 66 A, 66E and 67 A.
He was arrested last night and will be produced in court on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- Which Visiting Spinner's Performance in India Has Been the Best?
- Nokia 6, 5, 3, and 3310 Launched at MWC 2017: All You Need to Know
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- Jimmy Kimmel Thanks Donald Trump for Making Oscars Look Less Racist
- Can Virat Kohli and Team India Respond In the Face of Adversity?