Maharashtra: Friend rapes teenage student
He also made obscene MMS clips of her and circulated it among his friends and relatives.
Beed: A man raped a 19-year-old nursing college student on the false pretext of marrying her, police said. The accused Vivek Bhaskarrao Khedkar (24) sexually abused the girl twice in December 2012 and January 2013.
He also made obscene MMS clips of her and circulated it among his friends and relatives, they said. After a complaint by the rape survivor, a case was registered against Vivek under section 376, 509, 323, 500, 501, 504 of IPC, Atrocity act Section 3 (1) (12), 3(2) and information Technology (IT) Act Section 66 A, 66E and 67 A.
He was arrested last night and will be produced in court on Saturday.
- Karnataka Parties Against Release of Cauvery Water
- Former Israeli Prime Minister, Nobel Prize Winner Shimon Peres Passes Away
- Siddaramaiah Says Not Possible To Release Water Right Away
- Cauvery Row: Release Water to Tamil Nadu, SC tells Karnataka
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- I Pray For Her Long And Healthy Life: PM Modi Wishes Lata Mangeshkar On 87th birthday
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager