DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maharashtra: Friend rapes teenage student
He also made obscene MMS clips of her and circulated it among his friends and relatives.
Beed: A man raped a 19-year-old nursing college student on the false pretext of marrying her, police said. The accused Vivek Bhaskarrao Khedkar (24) sexually abused the girl twice in December 2012 and January 2013.
He also made obscene MMS clips of her and circulated it among his friends and relatives, they said. After a complaint by the rape survivor, a case was registered against Vivek under section 376, 509, 323, 500, 501, 504 of IPC, Atrocity act Section 3 (1) (12), 3(2) and information Technology (IT) Act Section 66 A, 66E and 67 A.
He was arrested last night and will be produced in court on Saturday.
Recommended For You
- BCCI Unhappy With Anil Kumble? India Looks For New Coach
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- On Kumble, Kohli Says BCCI Following Due Process By Inviting Fresh Applications
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Things To Know Before Watching The Fifth Instalment
- Bollywood Stars Join Sachin Tendulkar For A Billion Dreams Premiere