DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maharashtra: Group of dacoits gangrape 18-year-old girl
The alleged dacoits seem to be from Pardhi community and a hunt has been launched to trace them.
Nagpur: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by a group of dacoits at a village near here, police said on January 19. A gang of 5-6 dacoits, in the age group of 25 to 30 years, struck at the huts in Nawargaon village under Kuhi taluka in Nagpur rural last night between 8 and 10 PM.
They beat up the inhabitants and later criminally assaulted the girl, SP, Nagpur Rural, Manoj Sharma told press. The alleged dacoits seem to be from Pardhi community and a hunt has been launched to trace them, the SP said.
They had earlier also made dacoity attempts in nearby villages, he said. The victim was sent for medical examination.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar
- Nana Patekar Bags Key Role In Kaala Karikaalan