Maharashtra: Group of dacoits gangrape 18-year-old girl
The alleged dacoits seem to be from Pardhi community and a hunt has been launched to trace them.
Nagpur: An 18-year-old girl was allegedly gangraped by a group of dacoits at a village near here, police said on January 19. A gang of 5-6 dacoits, in the age group of 25 to 30 years, struck at the huts in Nawargaon village under Kuhi taluka in Nagpur rural last night between 8 and 10 PM.
They beat up the inhabitants and later criminally assaulted the girl, SP, Nagpur Rural, Manoj Sharma told press. The alleged dacoits seem to be from Pardhi community and a hunt has been launched to trace them, the SP said.
They had earlier also made dacoity attempts in nearby villages, he said. The victim was sent for medical examination.
- Big B Has a Different Level of Passion Towards His Work: Anees Bazmee
- Ban on Pakistani Artistes No Solution to Terrorism: Karan Johar to MNS
- Karan Johar, Nimrat Kaur Praise Nikkhil Advani's TV Show
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Stills: The Trailer is All About Love, Friendship, Heartbreak
- Indus Treaty: How India Can Use Existing Provisions to Send a Message to Pakistan
- Rampant Borussia Dortmund Will Put Stuttering Real Madrid to the Test
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Will Live Up to the Hype: Neeraj Pandey
- Indus Waters Treaty: India to Use Water as Weapon to Fight Pakistan