DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Maharashtra: Man allegedly rapes relative at knifepoint
A case was registered against the accused on February 1 under Sections 376 and 506 of the Indian Penal Code.
Beed (Maharashtra): A 30-year-old married housewife was allegedly raped by her close relative at Gavhanthadi village of Majalgaon tehsil, Majalgaon rural police said. On 25 January, the victim was gone to answer nature's call near her house at 9.30 pm.
While returning, her close relative Bibhishan Jotiram Chaure raped her at knifepoint and threatened to kill her if she disclosed the incident to anyone, the police said.
The victim narrated the incident to her family members who informed the police, which registered a case. A case was registered against the accused on February 1 under Sections 376 and 506 of the Indian Penal Code, the police said. The accused is yet to be arrested, the police said.
Recommended For You
- Ssumier Pasricha, Mallika Dua: Meet the Most Viral People on Internet
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish
- Ford Names James Hackett As New CEO