Maharashtra: Man allegedly rapes relative at knifepoint
A case was registered against the accused on February 1 under Sections 376 and 506 of the Indian Penal Code.
Beed (Maharashtra): A 30-year-old married housewife was allegedly raped by her close relative at Gavhanthadi village of Majalgaon tehsil, Majalgaon rural police said. On 25 January, the victim was gone to answer nature's call near her house at 9.30 pm.
While returning, her close relative Bibhishan Jotiram Chaure raped her at knifepoint and threatened to kill her if she disclosed the incident to anyone, the police said.
The victim narrated the incident to her family members who informed the police, which registered a case. A case was registered against the accused on February 1 under Sections 376 and 506 of the Indian Penal Code, the police said. The accused is yet to be arrested, the police said.
- Rahul Gandhi Pledges Congress' Full Support to Modi Over Surgical Strikes
- Watch: Ranbir Kapoor Expresses the Pain of One-sided Love Convincingly in Channa Mereya
- Rahul Gandhi Flays RSS, Accuses it of Trying to 'Divide India'
- Defamation Case: Rahul Gandhi Makes his Appearance in Assam Court
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Journey of a Small-Town Boy With Big Dreams
- Harshvardhan Kapoor is Special Because He's my First Co-Star: Saiyami Kher
- Not Playing Pakistani Journalist in Noor: Sonakshi Sinha
- Kareena Kapoor Rejected Saif Ali Khan's Marriage Proposal the First Time