Maharashtra: Man allegedly rapes relative at knifepoint
A case was registered against the accused on February 1 under Sections 376 and 506 of the Indian Penal Code.
Beed (Maharashtra): A 30-year-old married housewife was allegedly raped by her close relative at Gavhanthadi village of Majalgaon tehsil, Majalgaon rural police said. On 25 January, the victim was gone to answer nature's call near her house at 9.30 pm.
While returning, her close relative Bibhishan Jotiram Chaure raped her at knifepoint and threatened to kill her if she disclosed the incident to anyone, the police said.
The victim narrated the incident to her family members who informed the police, which registered a case. A case was registered against the accused on February 1 under Sections 376 and 506 of the Indian Penal Code, the police said. The accused is yet to be arrested, the police said.
Recommended For You
- WhatsApp Status Update: How to Use it And All You Need to Know
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Amit Trivedi Gives Competition to Pritam in Best Music Category
- Fitness Freak Jacqueline Fernandez Loves Trying Different Workout Routines
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology
- Steve O'Keefe Hailed As 'Superhero' by Australian Media