Maharashtra: Man rapes 12-year-old daughter
Girl alleged in the report filed that the man also threatened her to kill her entire family.
Nagpur: Two minor girls were allegedly raped in two different incidents and at two different localities, the police said on Tuesday. In the first incident, a fifth standard student of a local school in Lakadganj in the eastern part of the city, was criminally assaulted by an unknown accused early on Tuesday.
The incident occurred when a young boy dragged her behind her school, gagged her and allegedly raped her. The girl was rushed to the state-run Mayo General Hospital for treatment after bleeding profusely. No arrests have been made have been made so far.
In another incident, a 40-year-old man allegedly raped his own 12-year-old daughter between February 2012 and October 2012. Identified as Asif Sheikh Hamid Sheikh, he allegedly raped her at his residence in Wadsa Desaiganj in neighbouring Gadchiroli district and also at his another house in Kapsi Buzurg near the city, under the Kalamana police station.
He also threatened the victim that her entire family would be killed, she alleged in her report filed here on Tuesday. The accused has been arrested, the police said.
Recommended For You
- India vs Australia: Tale of Two Sessions That Cost Hosts the Pune Test
- Priyanka Chopra Slays In This Oscars After Party Ensemble
- Koffee With Karan: Kapil Sharma's Episode Is Going to Be the Funniest One Ever
- Nokia 3310 Is Back And The Internet Can't Handle It
- OnePlus 5 to Launch in April: All You Need to Know of the Waterproof Phone