Maharashtra MSBSHSE SSC Class 10th Result 2017 Declared on mahresult.nic.in
More than 17.66 lakh students appeared for Maharashtra SSC Class 10 exams out of which 9,89,908 were boys and 7,76,190 were girls.
New Delhi: The Maharashtra Secondary School Certificate (SSC) examination or Maharashtra Class 10 examination result has been declared by the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE). Students can check the result on mahresult.nic.in.
The decision to declare the result on Tuesday, June 13 was taken following a review meeting of the Board. There had been a lot of confusion regarding the results due to its delay.
According to the ANI report, the pass percentage for Maharashtra Class 10 is 88.74%. Of the candidates who appeared, 91.46% girls and 86.51% boys passed the exams, it said.
The Maharashtra SSC Class 10th exams were conducted from March 7 to March 29. More than 17.66 lakh students appeared for the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 exams, out of whom 9,89,908 were boys and 7,76,190 were girls.
Steps to check the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Result 2017:
- Log on to website mahresult.nic.in
- Click on the link flashing SSC Examination Results 2017
- Enter your Hall Ticket No and other details in the fields provided
- Click on View Result
- Download the Maharashtra SSC Class 10 Results 2017 and take a printout for future reference.
Last year, a total of 17,27,496 students appeared for the MSBSHSE SSC or Maharashtra Class 10 exams and the overall pass percentage was 89.56.
The Maharashtra Board declared the Class 12th result or HSC result 2017 on May 30.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli & Co Smash World Record During Windies ODI
- Maruti Suzuki Baleno Races Past 2,00,000 Unit Sales Within 20 Months
- Tubelight BO Collection: Salman's Film Mints Rs 66 cr on Day 3
- Team India Coach: Mahela Jayawardene Says He is Not In the Race
- Honor 8 Pro vs OnePlus 5: What Their Dual-Camera Will Offer