Maharashtra RSMS escholarships: click here to apply
Maharashtra has started accepting e-scholarship appplications under the Rajashree Shahu Maharaj Scheme (RSMS).
Mumbai: The Maharashtra government has started accepting e-scholarship appplications under the Rajashree Shahu Maharaj Scheme (RSMS). The last date of application is September 30, 2012.
Students who have secured 75 per cent marks in SSC examinations are eligible to apply for the scholarships. Students belonging to Scheduled Caste, Vimyukta Jati and Nomadic Tribes and SBC are also eligible for RSMS scholarships for 11th and 12th standard.
Recommended For You
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Karisma Kapoor, Sandeep Toshniwal Join Kareena-Saif, Sara, Ranbir for a Gala Night
- Jaguar XE, XF and F-Pace Owners Can Soon Pay for Fuel Through Their Infotainment System
- IPL 2017: Chairman Rajeev Shukla to Miss Auction in Bengaluru