Maharashtra SSC (Class X) results today
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary & Higher Secondary Education will declare the SSC results on Wednesday.
New Delhi: The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) will declare the SSC (Class X) results on Wednesday, June 13 at 1 pm, according to the notification on their website (www.msbshse.ac.in/newsite/newhome.html).
More than 3.5 lakh students appeared for the examinations in 2012. The exam results will be as per the Best-Five basis as displayed on the marksheets and the admissions in Junior colleges would also be granted on the same basis.
Students who want to apply for re-evaluation of marks can file their requests after receiving their original marksheets on June 22. The last date to apply for re-evaluation is July 2. Marksheets downloaded from the internet will not be considered for revaluation purpose.
Last date for submission of application for the supplementary exam in October is July 2. With late fees, it's July 6. The applications should be submitted through the respective schools.
Results on websites
Results on mobile
For BSNL (Maharashtra circle): type MSSC (seat no) and send to 57766
For Rediff.com India Ltd (Maharashtra and Mumbai circle): type MSSC (seat no) and send to 573335000
For Airtel (Innova, Maharashtra and Mumbai circle): type MSSC (seat no) and send to 55077
For Innova (Mumbai circle): type MSSC (seat no) and send to 8800654242
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Review: Sushant Gives a Knockout Performance
- MS Dhoni: The Untold Story Movie Review: Must Watch for its Brilliant Execution
- MS Dhoni Biopic Not Banned, Says Pakistan's CBFC Chief
- It's High Time We Respond to Terrorism: John Abraham
- US has Now Very Little Influence on Pakistanâs Nuclear Policy: Hoodbhoy
- Adnan Sami Responds To Haters After He Was Trolled For Supporting Surgical Strikes
- Pakistan vs West Indies Live Score: 1st ODI, Sharjah
- Hillary Fears Emergence of Nuclear Suicide Bombers from Pakistan