Mahesh Babu and Samantha shoot in Pune for 'SVSC'
Directed by Sreekanth Addala, 'SVSC' stars Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Anjali and Samantha in the lead roles.
Directed by Sreekanth Addala multi-starrer 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' is produced by Dil Raju under the banner of Sri Venkateswara Creations with Victory Venkatesh, Prince Mahesh Babu, Anjali and Samanta in the lead roles. The shooting is almost complete and only two songs is left to be shot. Of which one song is now being canned on Mahesh Babu and Samantha in Pune.
The post-production works are also being in progress simultaneously and the film is all set to release on Sankranti, January 11. Prakash Raj is playing the role of the father, while Venky and Prince are playing the blood brothers.
As the first teaser of the film was launched on Mahesh Babu's birthday, the audio of the film is slated for release as a gift to Venkatesh's birthday, i.e., on December 15 at Ramanaidu Studios at Nanakramguda in Hyderabad.
- Islamic State Using Civilians as Human Shields Against Iraqi Troops: UN Official
- Islamic State Has Seized 550 Iraqi Families to Use as Human Shields, Says UN
- Islamic State Retaliates as Iraqi Forces Push on Mosul
- Bihar Dy CM Tejaswi Gets 44,000 Marriage Proposals On WhatsApp
- Jayalalithaa 'Progressing Well', Says TN Governor After Hospital Visit
- Two Suspected JeM Terrorist Arrested in Baramulla District of J&K
- Cycle to Motorcycle? How Ram Gopal Yadav's Trip to EC Created a Stir
- Suspected Pakistani Spy Arrested in J&K's Samba District