Mahesh Babu and Samantha shoot in Pune for 'SVSC'
Directed by Sreekanth Addala, 'SVSC' stars Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Anjali and Samantha in the lead roles.
Directed by Sreekanth Addala multi-starrer 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' is produced by Dil Raju under the banner of Sri Venkateswara Creations with Victory Venkatesh, Prince Mahesh Babu, Anjali and Samanta in the lead roles. The shooting is almost complete and only two songs is left to be shot. Of which one song is now being canned on Mahesh Babu and Samantha in Pune.
The post-production works are also being in progress simultaneously and the film is all set to release on Sankranti, January 11. Prakash Raj is playing the role of the father, while Venky and Prince are playing the blood brothers.
As the first teaser of the film was launched on Mahesh Babu's birthday, the audio of the film is slated for release as a gift to Venkatesh's birthday, i.e., on December 15 at Ramanaidu Studios at Nanakramguda in Hyderabad.
- India vs New Zealand Live: Virat Kohli's India look to Wrap Series, Regain No.1 Spot
- Kohli Has Strong Basics, is a Complete Batsman: Laxman
- NZ Captain Hit By Bug Ahead of India Test
- New Zealand Take Tips From Ganguly Ahead of 2nd Test
- BlackBerry To Stop Making Handsets, Will Outsource Production
- Syrian, Russian Air Strikes Kill 25 Civilians in Syria, Says Human Rights Group
- UN Aid Convoy in Syria Hit by Airstrike; UN Outraged
- UN Aid Chief Warns of 'Unparalleled' Catastrophe in Aleppo
From Our Network
- RSS slapping cases because I fight for the poor: Rahul Gandhi in Guwahati court over temple row- FirstPost
- After surgical strikes, Mulayam Singh demands Narendra Modi take back Pakistan occupied Kashmir - Pradesh18
- Defamation case: Amid high drama, Court stays arrest warrant against Uma Bharti - Pradesh18