Mahesh Babu and Samantha shoot in Pune for 'SVSC'
Directed by Sreekanth Addala, 'SVSC' stars Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Anjali and Samantha in the lead roles.
Directed by Sreekanth Addala multi-starrer 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' is produced by Dil Raju under the banner of Sri Venkateswara Creations with Victory Venkatesh, Prince Mahesh Babu, Anjali and Samanta in the lead roles. The shooting is almost complete and only two songs is left to be shot. Of which one song is now being canned on Mahesh Babu and Samantha in Pune.
The post-production works are also being in progress simultaneously and the film is all set to release on Sankranti, January 11. Prakash Raj is playing the role of the father, while Venky and Prince are playing the blood brothers.
As the first teaser of the film was launched on Mahesh Babu's birthday, the audio of the film is slated for release as a gift to Venkatesh's birthday, i.e., on December 15 at Ramanaidu Studios at Nanakramguda in Hyderabad.
- PM Nawaz Sharif has Become Security Risk for Pakistan, Says Imran Khan
- Misbah-ul-Haq Disappointed at West Indian Downfall
- Saqlain Mushtaq Hired as Spin Consultant for England's India Tour
- 2nd Test: Yasir Shah Spins Pakistan to Series-clinching Win Vs West Indies
- Tata Leadership Tussle Moves from Boardroom to Courtroom
- Tata Shake-up May Distract Group from Restructuring Efforts
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster: Tatas File Caveats in SC, HC and National Company Law Tribunal
- Cyrus Mistry Ouster May be Good for Tata Steel's UK Operations, Says Media