Mahesh Babu and Samantha shoot in Pune for 'SVSC'
Directed by Sreekanth Addala, 'SVSC' stars Venkatesh, Mahesh Babu, Anjali and Samantha in the lead roles.
Directed by Sreekanth Addala multi-starrer 'Seethamma Vakitlo Sirimalle Chettu' is produced by Dil Raju under the banner of Sri Venkateswara Creations with Victory Venkatesh, Prince Mahesh Babu, Anjali and Samanta in the lead roles. The shooting is almost complete and only two songs is left to be shot. Of which one song is now being canned on Mahesh Babu and Samantha in Pune.
The post-production works are also being in progress simultaneously and the film is all set to release on Sankranti, January 11. Prakash Raj is playing the role of the father, while Venky and Prince are playing the blood brothers.
As the first teaser of the film was launched on Mahesh Babu's birthday, the audio of the film is slated for release as a gift to Venkatesh's birthday, i.e., on December 15 at Ramanaidu Studios at Nanakramguda in Hyderabad.
Recommended For You
- Man Purposely Damages Tesla Model S to Save a Life, Gets Compensation
- Running Shaadi Review: It's Weighed Down by Choppy Editing, Inconsistent Screenplay
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Female)
- Sledging Virat Kohli Will Hurt Us: David Warner
- India A vs Australia: Shreyas Iyer Slams 202* As Match Ends in Draw