Mahesh Babu's son shoots for '1: Nenokkadine'
Gautham Krishna, son of Mahesh Babu will be seen playing the younger version of his father in the film.
Chennai: Gautham Krishna, son of superstar Mahesh Babu and actress Namrata Shirodkar, will be seen playing the younger version of his father in upcoming Telugu action-thriller '1: Nenokkadine'.
Scenes featuring Gautham were canned in London Sunday.
"Gautham is playing the younger version of Mahesh in the film. Some important scenes on Gautham were shot yesterday (July 7) in London," the film's spokesperson told IANS.
"It was after great difficulty that (director) Sukumar convinced Mahesh to feature his son in the film. Initially, Mahesh felt Gautham was too young to enter films," he added.
Named after his father, Mahesh's seven-year old son, Gautham Krishna will be seen in a flashback episode.
'1: Nenokkadine' is being currently shot in different parts of Europe. The film also features debutante Kriti Shanon, Sayaji Shinde, Kelly Dorji, Vikram Singh, Srinivasa Reddy, Nassar and Pradeep Rawat.
The project is produced by Ram Achanta, Gopichand Achanta and Anil Sunkara under the banner of 14 Reels Entertainment.
Recommended For You
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Brie Larson Refused to Applaud for Casey Affleck As She Gave The Oscar
- Watch: How VJ Bani Debunks Stereotypes With Her Heavy Weight Training
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless
- Big Boy Rahkeem Cornwall Welcomes England to Caribbean Islands