DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Mainpuri: Woman hacked to death by son
Upset with delay in serving food, Kashmir Singh allegedly attacked his mother Narayani Devi with a spade and killed her.
Mainpuri: A 55-year-old woman was on Monday hacked to death allegedly by her son after a quarrel over serving food in Kurawali area.
Upset with delay in serving food, Kashmir Singh (32), who police claimed was mentally challenged, attacked his mother Narayani Devi with a spade and killed her in Tiwanpura village this afternoon, they said.
Singh escaped from the spot after the killing.
Recommended For You
- Sehwag Blames Wife for Missing Sachin's Movie Premiere With Hilarious Tweet
- Big B Celebrates 40 Years of Amar Akbar Anthony with an Adorable Photo
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- Bangladesh vs Pakistan, Champions Trophy Warm-up, Live From Birmingham
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users