Mainpuri: Woman hacked to death by son
Upset with delay in serving food, Kashmir Singh allegedly attacked his mother Narayani Devi with a spade and killed her.
Mainpuri: A 55-year-old woman was on Monday hacked to death allegedly by her son after a quarrel over serving food in Kurawali area.
Upset with delay in serving food, Kashmir Singh (32), who police claimed was mentally challenged, attacked his mother Narayani Devi with a spade and killed her in Tiwanpura village this afternoon, they said.
Singh escaped from the spot after the killing.
Recommended For You
- Mercedes-Benz E-Class Extended Wheelbase Launched at Rs 56.15 Lakh
- Nokia 6, Nokia 5 Price and Specifications in Pictures
- Ranveer Singh Is Exactly Who He is Dressing As, Says His Stylist
- Virat Kohli and Boys Go Trekking To Unwind After Pune Debacle
- Ryan Gosling's Reaction To Oscars 2017 Best Picture Mix Up Is Priceless