Major fire at a garment factory in east Delhi
A fire department official said efforts are on to douse the flames in which no casualty has been reported so far.
New Delhi: A major fire broke out on Sunday at a garment factory in east Delhi, a fire department official said.
Efforts are on to douse the flames in which no casualty has been reported so far, he said.
"The fire at the garment factory in Gandhi Nagar area was reported at 2:00 pm and so far, no loss of life has been reported," he said, adding 20 fire tenders have been rushed to the spot.
The reason of the blaze at the factory, located in a congested area, is not known, he said.
Recommended For You
- 2017 Audi A3 Facelift First Drive Review: The Future is Cylinder on Demand
- News18 Movie Awards 2017: Nominees For Best Singer (Male)
- Moto 3rd Anniversary Sale on Flipkart: Huge Discounts on Moto Z, Moto M and More
- Shahid Kapoor's Pre-Birthday Bash: Deepika, Alia, Katrina steal the show
- IPL 2017: Hyderabad Pacer Siraj Says "Want to Take Virat Kohli's Wicket"