DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Major fire at a garment factory in east Delhi
A fire department official said efforts are on to douse the flames in which no casualty has been reported so far.
New Delhi: A major fire broke out on Sunday at a garment factory in east Delhi, a fire department official said.
Efforts are on to douse the flames in which no casualty has been reported so far, he said.
"The fire at the garment factory in Gandhi Nagar area was reported at 2:00 pm and so far, no loss of life has been reported," he said, adding 20 fire tenders have been rushed to the spot.
The reason of the blaze at the factory, located in a congested area, is not known, he said.
Recommended For You
- Exclusive: Read Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Amish Tripathi
- 'Missing' Chennai-based Model Gaanam Nair Returns Home
- List of Top Five Bikes to Buy in Less Than Rs 1 Lakh: The One That's Meant For You
- War Machine Review: Brad Pitt Is Disappointing In This Satire Gone Wrong
- Vinod Kambli Shares Age-old Picture With Sachin Tendulkar