Major fire at a garment factory in east Delhi
A fire department official said efforts are on to douse the flames in which no casualty has been reported so far.
New Delhi: A major fire broke out on Sunday at a garment factory in east Delhi, a fire department official said.
Efforts are on to douse the flames in which no casualty has been reported so far, he said.
"The fire at the garment factory in Gandhi Nagar area was reported at 2:00 pm and so far, no loss of life has been reported," he said, adding 20 fire tenders have been rushed to the spot.
The reason of the blaze at the factory, located in a congested area, is not known, he said.
Recommended For You
- POWER PACKEDLenovo K6 Power Review With Video: Best Android Phone Under Rs 10,000?
- Ready?Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan To Act Together In Movies Again?
- Remembering AmmaDid Jayalalithaa and Karunanidhi Ever Work Together?
- Golden TweetVirat Kohli's Tweet Supporting Anushka Sharma is The Golden Tweet of 2016
- In MemoriamJayalalithaa Filmography: 10 Musical Hits