Major Fire in 5-storey Building in South Mumbai
Mumbai: A major fire broke out in a five-storey building near Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in South Mumbai, but no casualty was reported, officials said.
"The blaze started from an office on the third floor in JK Somani building in Fort around 9.30 pm," officials at BMC's Disaster Control room said.
Four fire engines, three water jets and an ambulance have been pressed into the fire fighting operation, they said, adding efforts are on to douse the fire.
Further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Fit-Again Kidambi Srikanth Eyes India Open Title to Regain Lost Ground
- 3 Reasons to Not Buy a Term Plan
- Justice League Trailer Shows The United Powers of All Our Favourites From DC Universe
- Spiderman: Homecoming New Posters Will Leave You Excited For July 7
- Gionee A1 Review: A Phone That's Custom Made For Selfie Lovers