Major Fire in 5-storey Building in South Mumbai
Mumbai: A major fire broke out in a five-storey building near Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in South Mumbai, but no casualty was reported, officials said.
"The blaze started from an office on the third floor in JK Somani building in Fort around 9.30 pm," officials at BMC's Disaster Control room said.
Four fire engines, three water jets and an ambulance have been pressed into the fire fighting operation, they said, adding efforts are on to douse the fire.
Further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- OnePlus 5 vs OnePlus 3T vs OnePlus 3: What Difference to Expect?
- Bumrah Hits Out at Jaipur Police Ad Mocking Him
- Jagga Jasoos: Katrina, Ranbir Look Adorable in the New Song Jhumritalaiyya
- Srikanth Reaches Australian Open Super Series Final After Big Win
- Watch: Tubelight Kid Matin Rey Tangu's Adorable Audition Footage