Major Fire in 5-storey Building in South Mumbai
Mumbai: A major fire broke out in a five-storey building near Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in South Mumbai, but no casualty was reported, officials said.
"The blaze started from an office on the third floor in JK Somani building in Fort around 9.30 pm," officials at BMC's Disaster Control room said.
Four fire engines, three water jets and an ambulance have been pressed into the fire fighting operation, they said, adding efforts are on to douse the fire.
Further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams - Listen To First Song Of The Movie
- Stand Up Comedian Accuses The Kapil Sharma Show of Plagiarising His Joke
- New Maruti Suzuki DZire to Launch on May 16; Will No Longer Have 'Swift' in its Name
- IPL 2017: MI vs RPS - Star of the Match - Ben Stokes
- IPL 2017: This is Why Kohli Was Furious After Getting Dismissed