DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Major Fire in 5-storey Building in South Mumbai
Mumbai: A major fire broke out in a five-storey building near Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in South Mumbai, but no casualty was reported, officials said.
"The blaze started from an office on the third floor in JK Somani building in Fort around 9.30 pm," officials at BMC's Disaster Control room said.
Four fire engines, three water jets and an ambulance have been pressed into the fire fighting operation, they said, adding efforts are on to douse the fire.
Further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- Trescothick Takes Wonder Catch and Scores 50th Century For Somerset
- Moto C, Moto C Plus Unveiled: Price, Specifications and More
- Saif Ali Khan Opens Up About Ex-wife Amrita Singh In This Old Interview
- IPL 2017: Mumbai Indians Thank 'Nani' For Thrilling Victory
- Read Exclusive Excerpts From Sita: Warrior of Mithila by Author Amish