Major Fire in 5-storey Building in South Mumbai
Mumbai: A major fire broke out in a five-storey building near Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) in South Mumbai, but no casualty was reported, officials said.
"The blaze started from an office on the third floor in JK Somani building in Fort around 9.30 pm," officials at BMC's Disaster Control room said.
Four fire engines, three water jets and an ambulance have been pressed into the fire fighting operation, they said, adding efforts are on to douse the fire.
Further details are awaited.
Recommended For You
- My Book Is Not a Biography on Rajinikanth, Says Aishwarya Dhanush
- Alia-Sidharth Look Smitten as They Arrive For a Wedding Reception Together
- Wayne Rooney Breaks Charlton's Record, Twitter Explodes With Praise
- Brazil's Tragic Chapecoense Draws in First Match Since Plane Crash
- Amazon Great Indian Sale Day 3: Deals on Moto X Force, Bose QuietComfort 25 And More