Mala Sinha upset with Dadasaheb Phalke Awards committee
Mala Sinha is reportedly angry because her name is missing from the invitation card of the award ceremony.
New Delhi: If media reports are to be believed then Mala Sinha is very upset with the committee responsible for giving Dadasaheb Phalke Awards. Earlier, her name was announced along with Asha Bhosle, Rajesh Khanna and Yash Chopra for 'Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Awards'.
She is reportedly angry over the fact that her name is missing from the invitation card.
Mala Sinha is known for films like 'Hariyali Aur Rasta', 'Dhool Ka Phool' and 'Geet'. She has been nominated for several prestigious awards during her career.
With due respect to late Yash Chopra and Asha Bhosle, Mala Sinha wanted her name to be featured on the invitation card as she thinks that her long career in films deserves to be mentioned.
- Why This Surgical Strike Across LoC Changes Indo-Pak Nuclear Red Lines
- 10 Steps India Took Post Uri Terror Attack to Expose and Isolate Pakistan
- India's Claim of Surgical Strikes 'Fabrication of Truth': Pakistan
- Don't Take Our Peaceful Intent for Weakness: Nawaz Sharif
- 'Silly' Sam Allardyce Says Error of Judgment Led to Shock Exit
- Force 2 Poster: John Abraham Returns as a Tough, Intense Cop
- Sam Allardyce Exit Leaves England a Laughing Stock Yet Again
- 'Deeply Disappointed' Sam Allardyce Resigns as England Manager