DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malala Yousufzai among Time magazine's 100 Most Influential
Malala Yousufzai is among the seven people chosen to be on separate Time covers - one of whom is actor Aamir Khan.
New Delhi: Pakistani activist Malala Yousufzai has made it to the cover of 'Time' magazine. The 15-year-old has made it to the list of 100 Most Influential People list this year. She is among the seven people chosen to be on separate Time covers - one of whom is actor Aamir Khan.
Aamir has made it to the list for his show 'Satyamev Jayate'. Other Indians to make the list are music maestro AR Rahman, Finance Minister P Chidambaram and human-rights lawyer Vrinda Grover.
Other world leaders to make it to the list are US President Barack Obama and North Korea's Kim Jong Un.
Recommended For You
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams: It Coasts Along on the Strength of Nostalgia
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Virender Sehwag Asked to Apply for the Post of India Coach
- Take a Journey Through the Lives of Famous Sportsmen With These Films
- GM Accused in Lawsuit of Cheating on Diesel Truck Emissions