Malala Yousufzai among Time magazine's 100 Most Influential
Malala Yousufzai is among the seven people chosen to be on separate Time covers - one of whom is actor Aamir Khan.
New Delhi: Pakistani activist Malala Yousufzai has made it to the cover of 'Time' magazine. The 15-year-old has made it to the list of 100 Most Influential People list this year. She is among the seven people chosen to be on separate Time covers - one of whom is actor Aamir Khan.
Aamir has made it to the list for his show 'Satyamev Jayate'. Other Indians to make the list are music maestro AR Rahman, Finance Minister P Chidambaram and human-rights lawyer Vrinda Grover.
Other world leaders to make it to the list are US President Barack Obama and North Korea's Kim Jong Un.
Recommended For You
- Claudio Ranieri Sacking Shows How Heartless Modern Day Football Is
- New KTM Duke 390, Duke 250, Duke 200 Launched; Prices Start at Rs 1.43 Lakh
- Baahubali 2 Motion Poster Indicates Just How Epic the Film Is Going to Be
- Kumble Defends Kohli & Co, Says It Was Just One Bad Day For India
- MINI Cooper D (5-Door) Review: A Classic That Encapsulates Modern Technology