DON'T SHARE NUISANCE.
Malala Yousufzai is an inspiration for all: US
Malala Yousufzai was discharged temporarily from a London hospital on Friday before she undergoes a surgery.
Washington: The bravery and courage of young Pakistani education activist Malala Yousufzai, is an inspiration for all, the US said on Friday lauding the teenager who is to undergo a cranial surgery in the UK.
Malala, who was shot in the head by Taliban militants, was discharged temporarily from a London hospital on Friday before she undergoes a surgery.
"Our thoughts and prayers remain with her and with her family. And her bravery and courage are just an inspiration for all of us," State Department spokesperson, Victoria Nuland, told reporters at her daily news conference.
She was responding to a question on Malala's discharge. The British doctors treating her said she made "excellent progress in her recovery".
15-year-old Malala would continue her rehabilitation at her family's temporary English home before undergoing major reconstructive surgery in few weeks, the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Birmingham said.
Recommended For You
- When Caste Killed Community in Saharanpur
- Sachin: A Billion Dreams Review: A Rush Of Nostalgia For Tendulkar's Fans
- Pirates of The Caribbean: Salazar's Revenge Just Taps Into Collective Nostalgia
- Champions Trophy 2017: MS Dhoni, Kohli, Rahane Sweat it Out in Nets
- Qualcomm India Roadmap: More For Indian Smartphone Users